Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

Jon Bon Jovi / Blaze Of Glory (1990) - After the review of Richie Sambora's debut album it's time now for Jon Bon Jovi's debut effort. "Blaze Of Glory" is the original movie soundtrack of Young Guns II. The movie was overall a good one, but the music was great!

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

Watch Jon Bon Jovi Dedicate Song To Egypt - The larger than life Rocker Bon Jovi is not quite short on fame and attention. Wherever Bon Jovi goes he is recognized and his success is hard to deny. So he took the time this in a live concert and performed No Apologies and dedicated to the Egyptian Revolution to confirm once more that ending the Mubarak regime is great for entertainment.

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi's Lawsuit Can Pay Half of the Bailout - According to the sick bastards over at TMZ.com Bon Jovi is being sued for $400 BILLION by a Boston band called, "The Chelsea City Council" for allegedly taking part of their lyrics during the 2004 John Kerry campaign and using them in the song, "I Love This Town."

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi Area - Jon Bon Jovi (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.; March 2, 1962) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and actor, best known as the lead singer and founder of Bon Jovi. Throughout his career, he has released two solo albums and eleven studio albums with his band which have sold over 200 million albums worldwide.

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

JON BON JOVI OPENS A YOUTH HOMELESS SHELTER - Jon Bon Jovi is continuing his charitable work by opening a homeless shelter and a ‘pay what you can’ restaurant. The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation has just opened a $3 million youth homeless shelter in Philadelphia.

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

It's My Life! Bon Jovi concert 2011 - I've had a crush on Jon Bon Jovi since junior high & will not deny the fact that I had more than a few fantasies about marrying him! My husband surprised me & got tickets to the Bon Jovi concert this past May in one of the luxury suites. It was a FABULOUS time and the show was AWESOME!!!! When my husband informed me we'd be attending the concert,

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

Over Halfway There - to quote Bon Jovi. Halfway through the June course and things are moving smoothly. The students are becoming teachers in their own right and though they still struggle a bit, they are exactly where they should be at this point in the course. It's a good group that I'll be proud to watch continue to grow and become great teachers as the course progresses.

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

My Blind Date with Birthday Boy Jon Bon Jovi - Friend and neighbor Lena Roy has a certain aura of epic greatness about her and for a while it was a mystery. Perhaps it was because she is the author of a best-selling young-adult novel Edges. Or maybe it was because she is the granddaughter of A Wrinkle in Time author Madeline L’Engle. All good guesses, all flat wrong.

Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi

Happy Friday, Bon Jovi Hair - Happy Friday. I apologize for this utterly self-indulgent post, but I must share this observation, as it's quite deep. You see, with my new haircut, when I let it air dry, with all my waves and volume I somehow end up with 80s rocker hair like Bon Jovi or Def Leppard - without doing a bit of work for it. And I am rather amazed...

Bon Jovi