Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

last friday, actor tom hardy was seen watching a lakers game in los angeles. the "inception" actor looked effortlessly cool with his well washed grey t-shirt, denims, tattoos and a watch i love 00o00h so much: the dior homme chiffre rouge.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy, the most magnificent man on earth in my humble opinion.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

Those eyes, that scowl, those lips, you know I was caught . Who wouldn't be? And let's not forget that body. Sweet mercy, that body.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

Another thing I'd like to mention I gave a little squeal when I saw British actor/bad boy Tom Hardy in this film. I developed a Hollywood crush on Hardy when I saw him play the role of Heathcliff in the BBC's version of Wuthering Heights.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

I make this post out of a sense of duty to my readers. I know how many people scour the web looking for the workouts of celebrities, and follow whatever advice they find to the letter.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

Open letter to Tom Hardy, who is in Pittsburgh at this very moment

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

The lucky actor Tom Hardy got the lead role in the upcoming Mad Max 4 movie, aka Mad Max Fury Road. He gave a few more details about the film

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

Some reports are saying that Tom Hardy's unknown character in "The Dark Knight Rises" is none other than Hugo Strange. According to the reports, it's been confirmed by the studio.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

If there's one thing you have to know about me, it's that I love The Killers. Well, there is slightly more to me than that, but that's a good start.

Tom Hardy

Tom Hardy

The production, This Means War was set up in Gastown on October 9th for filming at Incendio Restaruant.

Tom Hardy