Camila Alves

Camila Alves

Camila Alves - Biography Camila Alves is a Brazilian model and television performer. She was born in Itambacuri Minas Gerais, Brazil and spent her childhood between the beaches of Bahia and the farmlands of Minas Gerais. She was raised by her mother, an artist and designer, and her father, a farmer.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves - So I 'm watching Rachel Ray's talk show (which I'm loving and have to figure out when it comes on in TN when I'm back at school) and saw this amazingly beautiful Brazilian woman that I never saw before in my life. Now trust me I'm not exaggerating and give props when props are due but any who she's a model and best known for Matthew McConaughey's serious girlfriend and baby momma and trust me she's sooo fit for him!!

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

BABE: CAMILA ALVES - I woke up to a message from Biz this morning that read : "Matthew Mcconaughey whatever the fucks girl he had on his arm on the red carpet this morning was out of sight" After a few minutes research, I found his baby momma Camila Alves. Old mate Bizzan was not lying.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves Deaf? It cracks me up that anytime Shear Genius is on TV, my blog gets dozens of hits from people Googling "Camila Alves Deaf?" The picture below is a partial screen capture of my Feedjit feed during the show last night. As you can see (click on the image to embiggen), in this case I got 3 hits within one minute.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Why I love her style!.. Camila Alves - Camila Alves is also on my top fashionistas list… I have always loved her style from boho and layback, to elegant and sexy in the red carpet. She is also a talented handbag designer. Her brand MUXO is very popular among celebrities and every woman who enjoys the urban/fringe look.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves and Daughter Vida - What good genes! Camila Alves and daughter Vida, 6½ months, are just happy to hang out together at a Malibu, Calif.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves - Matthew David McConaughey (born November 4, 1969) is an American actor. Camila Alves (born January 28, 1982) is a Brazilian model and television performer.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves - Brazilain model and TV personality Camila Alves looks fantastic in this all-white outfit. The pants appear to be sweat pants in style, with the drawstring. Not thrilled about that. Would prefer a classic pair of white pants. Still a nice outfit.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves totes baby Vida through Malibu on Monday - It must be her color! After walking in the Red Dress Collection Fashion Show in New York last week, Camila Alves dons a bright crimson coat – and totes baby Vida, 13 months – after dropping son Levi at school in Malibu on Monday.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves - Can’t get enough reality TV? Well listen up! It was recently announced that Bravo’s “Shear Genius” will return for yet another season with a new special host. She’s most known as Matthew McConaughey’s significant other, however, Camila Alves is definitely making a name for herself.

Camila Alves
Camila Alves

Camila Alves pregnant bikini - another latest photos wallpapers Many celebraties have son levi mcconaughey has announced their has two Camila alves pregnant star and levi alves spent

Camila Alves