Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Wallpapers - Onika Tanya Maraj born December 8, 1982, better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj, is a Trinidadian-born American recording artist. She was born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago, but moved to the Queens borough of New York City at age five.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Has Created Crazy 'Barbies'! I do understand that when an artist has a gimmick, it is their way of getting attention and it usually sells but Nicki Minaj's 'Barbies' have taken the term 'Stan' to a whole different level.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Wallpapers 2011 - Onika Tanya Maraj (born December 8, 1982), better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj, is a hip hop and R&B recording artist who rose to fame after becoming a member of the rapping group Young Money.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Lifestyle - Don't live amazed if you see a lot of citizens decent as Nicki Minaj this weekend because according to Go ogle she's the nearly all searched Halloween outfit. Alas for folks wanting to buy a pre-made Minaj dress, you're going to be S.O.L. as there aren't any. in its place, you're going to include to use your mind and act it DIY-style.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Vs Lil Kim - Ever since the rapper Nicki Minaj hit mainstream air waves she's been compared to Lil Kim. So much so that it started a little rivalry between the two rappers. What do you think??

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj- Fashion Icon - I love Nicki Minaj and her fashion choices. I find a lot of celebrities right now are trying to be so 'out there' and they just end up looking ridiculous or the same as everyone else who is trying to look 'out there', Nicki Minaj has managed to have a very eccentric style and still be trendy and unique.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj Without Makeup - Nicki Minaj Without Makeup It looks a lot like the same without makeup. This is good because most celebrities do. His shoes are not too bad either. She rocks some of the most unique elegant shoes.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Beauty Tutorial: Nicki Minaj Inspired Look - After the Keri Hilson Inspired look that I did, I just couldn't seem to get over "bad girl" looks. Here is another tutorial inspired by the beautiful Nicki Minaj. I was browsing through her photos and this (see: below) caught my attention. I love how the look is colorful yet fierce and pulled together.

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj does Allure - Rapper and make-up guru Nicki Minaj is Allure magazine's "Allure Face" for May 2011. When asked how many wigs she has she said: "A hundred? Right before I walk out the door, I grab one. Today, I wore a beige jacket and brown boots and I wanted to keep the whole earth,tone color scheme, so I did blonde. But it all depends on my mood. I just like to feel euphoric and free—so I'm going for more of the pink and the crazy, weird stuff now"

Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj bliss - The look I'm going to be showing you how to do today is phenomenal. Nicki minaj is one of my Idols and I dearly love her makeup so in honor of her unique style I'm giving you the tutorial on how to do one of Nicki Minaj's many looks.

Nicki Minaj